When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
Welcome to the Aon Sport Partnership/ Sponsorship Request Site
Thank you for considering Aon as a potential partner/ sponsor.
Like the best-performing organizations in sport, Aon builds on a legacy of success through hard work, preparation and world-leading talent. We exist to shape decisions for the better – to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. In sport as in life, better decisions shape us.
We have created this section of our website to evaluate new partnership proposals efficiently and carefully against important partnership criteria. If you would like to submit a partnership/ sponsorship proposal for review, here is what you can expect:
- We ask detailed questions regarding your proposal in order to better understand how we might be able to work together.
- Combining our state-of-the-art data & analytics capability with deep cross-category expertise, we extract insight, offer advice and deliver innovative global solutions that provide clarity and confidence in decision making at all levels of a business of any size. We approach partnerships in this same way so we’ll ask for data to support your proposal.
If you believe your proposal is right for Aon, please click the ‘Submit Proposal’ button below.
- You may begin your application now, save it – and then return at a later date to formally submit.
- You will have the opportunity to re-read your proposal in summary before final submission.
- Each form contains “help” that is designed to assist you as you describe your proposal.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email and we will begin processing your application as soon as possible.
Please note, we are not able to review charitable requests in this forum. For more information about Community Involvement at Aon, including philanthropy, click here.
Submit a new application